Wednesday, February 24, 2010

#12 romancing your soul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP9IQuz-jlk It is the I believe CTV theme song for the 2010 Olympic winter games

I chose this video because it gives me inspiration to achieve my goals in my athletics. Just like the title 'I believe' it makes me want to do the best i can in everything I do. This video makes me feel proud that I am Canadian and it is also a very good pump up song before a big game or any game. This video also makes me believe in our olympic athletes. Just watching the games and hearing this song makes me feel apart of the team and apart of the olympic journey. It feels good to know that are canadian athletes are doing well. The video captures everyones dreams, if your an athlete or your not. It makes you believe in our Canadian athletes and it's a fantastic way to lift the spirits in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment