Tuesday, February 23, 2010

#4 thinking we

I think It would take a lot of guts and courage to be able to sell your house and give up half your stuff. This would also take a lot of heart and caring especially coming from a young teenage girl who has a wealthy family and wants to give up her stuff and sell her house. I also think it would take a lot of courage just to share the idea with your family or parents. If we were a wealthy family I don't think it would ever cross my mind. It probably wouldn't cross any of my families mind because it is just beyond normal. You never think of giving up big expensive in your life that you have earned and give it to the homeless or other charitable events. Maybe when I am older I can make big decisions to help others like the girl in this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment