Thursday, February 25, 2010

#10 so this happiness thing....

Happiness is doing something that you like to do to or creating opportunities in life that will make you happy. It depends on the person to what provokes there happiness. for me to obtain happiness would be getting good grades, going to OFSAA, watching some movies or shows, or hanging out with friends. To experience happiness it is important that you enjoy what you are doing, you are excited about what you are doing, and it gives you the ultimate happiness. You would recognize it when you start getting a good feeling about what you are doing everyday and it feels right to do it.
a) If I were given $500 right now i would probably put it in my bank account and save it for the future.
b) If I were given $5000 i would put all of it in the bank and maybe buy a computer.
c)If I were given $50000 dollars i would buy a car, give money to my parents, save some money and buy tickets for the next olympics or save the money and wait until i could purchase the tickets. I would also buy them for my friend because that is our plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment