Wednesday, February 24, 2010

#9 the world Values survey

I guess they weren't really that surprising because I have heard that before. When I heard it the first time it surprised me. I couldn't believe that countries that are less fortunate then us would be happier. It would make sence that since we live in a country where we are free from war, have houses, resources, entertainment, and great opportunities that we would be happy. It turns out having more or being more wealthy doesn't automatically mean you are happy. I think that we aren't in the top four for the happier countries because we take a lot of things for granted and we expect more from life. I think that we can learn a lot from this because it will alow us to look at our lives and think about what we have and maybe be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment