Friday, June 18, 2010

#35 the left handed handshake

I think Santosh had a lot of courage and brazery to be able to do what he did. First of all to be able to stand up the the 'bullies' of his village. He stood up for himself and the other villagers and that takes a lot of confidence. I also think that he is also brave in the fact that he will stick to his values and have anything done to him. I also think that he took his left hand as an advantage. He knew he was only going to have one hand so now he is using it for everything. He isn't letting that stand in his way of doing thins he wants to do. I think it took the most courage to shake the mans hand that cut off your own hand. I would not know what to do in that situation. Santosh forgave him and I don't know if I would be able to do that. Santosh's handashake is also a good symbol of how he will live in the future. he is a very strong willed and strong person. He does what he believes in and and show peace to a man that hurt him, now that takes courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment