Thursday, March 18, 2010

#16 back to the book

The story I chose to blog about was Tim's story. This story had gave me and i am sure a lot of people inspiration. What amazed me about this story was Tim new he was ruthless and self centered and he changed. He changed to help others see what he saw in life which was his art. The art was trying to put a creative spin of what is in your mind and he help the mentally disabled people do this. He changed his whole perspective on life and he helped others in the process. He found a connection in the hospital with those people and he wanted to chare his talents with them. I chose this story because I like to see people come from nothing or come from the very botton to being on top. What I mean is that i like to see a person suffering or in tims case 'self-centered' , become an amazing person and help the people that really need it. These kind of stories give me inspiration to be a better person and to help others around me. Teaching people about your own personal talents and finding a way to help them is honourable.

No comments:

Post a Comment