Tuesday, May 18, 2010

#29 watch the shortened version of the last lecture

This lecture was very inspirational. He made me re think things in my life that I could be doing differently. Even though I don't know him I feel he has made a huge impact on my life. One of the things that surprises me is how strong he is. He was determined to live his life to the end and he continued to be strong. His points about childhood dreams, choosing people over things, and the part about working hard and not complain gave me inspiration. He chooses not to talk about his cancer but make us understand that we need to start living. I don't think it's the fact that he was dieing that got me it was the things he said. It seemed throughout the whole lecture he meant every word. I think it's awesome how he chooses to have fun with life he has left. Randy Pausch knows he has two months left to live and he chooses not to complain about it. I was really motivated after hearing it and it made me want to be a 'Tiger'.

No comments:

Post a Comment